- To promote Khmer culture and history
- To promote the use of technology to Khmer, and provide an effective portal where all Khmers can collaborate and unite on the Internet
- To provide a central place in which people around the world can find accurate information in regards to the Khmer Krom history, culture and news
- To promote and encourage the exchange of ideas, opinions and news
- To publish contents that are inspirational, informative, educational, and thought provoking
Khmer Krom Network is a technology and Internet working group funded by the Khmers Kampuchea-Krom Federation. It was first established in 1999.
In 2003 we are fortunate to receive backing from technology company, Khmer Krom Network now able to have our own servers, allowing us to have full control of our operation. The second version of KKN was officially launched in March 6 2002. The third version of KKN released on 3 September 2007.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. The staff are all volunteers whom donated their times and finances making these great web sites possible.
The Khmer Krom Team is comprised of highly dedicated young professionals with positions on KKN as webmaster, news editors, writers and network administrator.
If you would like to contribute and join our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org